Featured Videos:

Loading...

The Heart

The heart is deceitful above all things and beyond cure. Who can understand it? Jeremiah 17:9 Above all else, guard your heart, for it is the wellspring of life. Proverbs 4:23 2005-Abu Dhabi, UAE: This is my real heart x-ray image of blood vessels after they are filled with a contrast material shown in coronary andiogram. The procedure takes approximately 20-30 minutes. Coronary angiography is performed with the use of local anesthesia and intravenous sedation, and is generally not terribly uncomfortable. During my coronary angiogram, a small catheter (a thin hollow tube with a diameter of 2-3 mm) is inserted through my skin into an artery in the groin. Guided with the assistance of a fluoroscope (a special x-ray viewing instrument), the catheter is then advanced to the opening of my coronary arteries, Next was a small amount of radiographic contrast (a solution containing iodine, which is easily visualized with x-ray images) is injected into each coronary artery. To make the story short, I thank God my doctor didn't find any blockages or narrowings inside the vessel and so I am clear. I praise God for a new heart, a heart of flesh and not of a stone. I thank God for showing me how amazing His works are, His creation is amazing and indescribable. Your word is true "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you" truly, every signle cells in my body I will offer to you.

Watch this Video :